Monday, March 31, 2008

WoW Update - 31 Mar 2008

I had a lot of time to play WoW yesterday, which was good, because there was a lot I needed to do. Mostly they involved Shattered Sun dailies, which I've been fairly religious in doing. I'm hoping to be Exalted before Phase 4 arrives so that I can have the Shattered Sun title.

At 2 pm Anyssa asked me to run Heroic Shattered Halls as a tank. I happily obliged, and spent most of the rest of the afternoon and evening in instances. Here's the breakdown:

1. Avierra (protection specced) - Heroic Shattered Halls with ASTIG (Supsop, Anyssa, Xahmyob (mage), Sagrado (shadow priest)). Downed 4 bosses, looted 4 Badges of Justice. Completed Trials of the Naaru: Mercy.

2. Avierra (protection specced) - Heroic Shadow Labyrinth with ASTIG (Kalabog, Anyssa, Blinquemasta (warlock), Xahmyob). Downed 4 bosses, looted 4 Badges of Justice and Shockwave Truncheon. Completed Trials of the Naaru: Strength.

3. Avierra (holy specced) - Karazhan with ASTIG. Downed 5 bosses, looted 9 Badges of Justice and Vambraces of Courage. This was my first run as RL... it felt so strange.

As interested as I am in other epic gear, I kind of like the Shockwave Truncheon. I think I'll hang on to it even after I've upgraded past it.

Avierra now has 132 Badges.

No comments: