Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WoW Update - 1 Apr 2008

It was a good day for WoW. Working from home meant that I had access to the dailies, which of course I was happy to be able to do. I've no idea how I'm going to do them tomorrow - I'll probably have to wake up early on Wednesday morning to do even the Shattered Sun dailies - but it's only for, what, a month? Bleeding Hollow is progressing pretty slowly from all accounts.

By the time 9 pm rolled around, I was happily at 3000+/12000 Honored with the Shattered Sun Offensive. Just 30,000 more rep to go - and I think that's doable, especially if I can spam Magister's Terrace next weekend.

But Karazhan was a good run. We didn't get to down a lot of bosses. Three wipes on Nightbane meant we were going to run short of time. But Avi looted a lot, and that's what counts...

By the end of the run we'd downed Nightbane (2 Badges of Justice), Illhoof (2 Badges, Breastplate of the Lightbinder), Aran (2 Badges, Pendant of the Violet Eye) and finished Chess (2 Badges, Legplates of the Innocent).

1 comment:

John said...

GRATS on the sweet gear.

Next week will surely be more EPIC. :P

-Riz-

PS - I feel absence (if not, hate) for the RET pally in this blog. Just sharing... hehe!