Monday, March 3, 2008

WoW Update - 2 Mar 2008

Wow, where do I start? Sunday was a big WoW day.

Logged in at around 10 am and began farming gold through daily quests. I was leery of heading to LFG as I wasn't feeling up to joining a PUG. At around 11 am, I got a tell from an Aquos, an ASTIG mage, asking if I'd be interested in running Heroic UB. I agreed and we proceeded into the instance.

That was my first run of the day.

1. Avierra - Heroic Underbog (pugged). 4 bosses downed, 4 Badges of Justice looted.

Dabs showed up at around 1 pm, but we weren't done with the run yet. We agreed to meet at 4 pm for Heroic Arcatraz, which we did.

2. Avierra - Heroic Arcatraz (Isorla (Prot Pally), Anyssa (Holy Priest), Kalabog (Warlock), Mitayka (Mage)). 4 bosses downed, 4 Badges of Justice looted. 4 quests completed, including the daily instance quest, daily heroic instance quest, Arcatraz completion quest, and Trials of the Naaru: Tenacity. 2 additional Badges of Justice acquired as quest completion of daily heroic instance.

We disbanded and met up online at 9 pm to complete Karazhan.

3. Avierra - Karazhan (with Supsop's ASTIG group). Illhoof to Prince, all downed. Looted Mender's Heart-Ring, Triptych Shield of the Ancients, Girdle of Truth, and the T4 head token, which I turned in for Justicar Diadem. I normally don't lootwhore this much, but recent events have led me to reconsider my gearing. 9 Badges of Justice looted.

All together, that's a whopping 19 Badges of Justice for one day's work, plus four epics that are upgrades to my existing equipment!

No comments: