Monday, April 7, 2008

WoW Update - 7 Apr 2008

I'm blogging from the beach. How lame is that? I'll make this quick as there's a nice breakfast waiting for me in the dining area.

Avierra and Froufrou each managed to finish all their dailies on Friday and Saturday, which propelled Avierra to Revered with the Shattered Sun Offensive and Froufrou to Friendly. What sealed the deal was Froufrou running Magister's Terrace (and finishing it!) As usual, Froufrou died just before Kael'thas bit the dust. I really have to learn to play her better.

Froufrou the lootwhore picked up a Cloak of the Coming Night, Nightstrike, and best of all, a Phoenix Hatchling.

Avi, on the other hand, flubbed her Magtheridon's Lair raid. ASTIG failed to down Magtheridon - in an epic way, no less. As I've no wish to dwell on that bad experience, I won't set it down here. Let's just chalk it up to learning the learning curve and leave it at that.

No comments: