Monday, April 28, 2008

WoW Update - 28 Apr 2008, Two Weeks Gone

Sorry, I've been busy for the past two weeks with work and a good bit of WoW. I haven't been raiding (much to our RL's dismay) but I did get to alt run Kara with Froufrou and PUG with Avierra at least once.

Since there's too much to recap let me just write in what's different today:

Froufrou - Bladed Shoulderpads of the Merciless,
Enchant Weapon: Mongoose on my Emerald Ripper, Leatherworking at 365, Shattered Sun Offensive Rep at 11000/21000 Revered, 38 Badges of Justice.

Avierra - Well...

Avierra of the Shattered Sun

She's currently in Prot spec and has 70 Badges of Justice. I'm considering farming 100 Badges for some Prot gear instead of more Holy gear since raid progression seems unlikely at this point.

More WoW-talk this week, or not, as the work is getting somewhat harder.

No comments: