Thursday, April 10, 2008

WoW Update - 10 Apr 2008, ASTIG is Epic Fail

The best part about WoW last night was my running the dailies. I am not being sarcastic or facetious. I really mean it.

After three days of not doing dailies, I logged in to find Bleeding Hollow around 19% into Phase 3. Smith Hauthaa was out, sans her anvil, and there were three new Quel'danas dailies waiting for me.

I must say that farming these dailies as a holy Paladin is a real pain in the ass. Isorla concurs, adding that DPS classes have it much easier. The Quel'danas dailies took Avierra nearly two hours to complete. Froufrou finished them in forty-five minutes.

Avierra marched into Gruul's Lair with ASTIG, but downed only High King Maulgar. We simply had too many melee classes in the raid. Two rogues, five warriors and a feral druid meant that we would have no chance of downing Gruul. During Ground Slam the melee classes would smash into the ranged DPS and the healers. In the end we called it a night with the intention of finishing the instance the next evening.

ASTIG is currently going through so many problems and to be candid, I'm glad I'm not in it any more. I am happy to provide a different point of view if asked, and of course I am happy to raid with ASTIG, but I am really unwilling to return. It really upsets me, though, that my former Guildmates can't seem to work out their issues.

Anyway, Gruul dies tonight, assuming that we can put together a good raid.

No comments: