Sunday, February 24, 2008

WoW Update - 23 Feb 2008

Bleeding Hollow came back up pretty quickly and I was able to spend most of my afternoon online.

Basically I ran Heroic Mana Tombs again for the daily heroic and farmed 3 Badges (no summoned fourth boss). With quest turnin that makes 5 Badges.

The group I was with (Marte, the main tank of SeeD, and Akatosh, an enhancement shaman from FUBAR) were pretty happy with my healing, so from there we went on to try Heroic Durnholde Keep.

Which was something of a mistake. Two hours into the instance we got stuck. Thrall kept running faster than our mana regeneration could allow. Even with good CC we just couldn't make the group work. We did, however, bring down the first boss, which brought my Badge total of the day to 6. Avierra ended the day with 40 Badges of Justice.

I also spent a lot of time bringing Avi's Engineering up - yes, I finally dropped BS. By logoff I was at Engineering 200, having fledged Goblin Engineering (on Dabs's advice, for Goblin Rocket Launcher at the very least. With the Launcher in one of my trinket slots I can easily pass the 11k HP mark!

No WoW today as I'll be driving to Tagaytay, so it looks like I'll be online late tonight or all day tomorrow. Or both, actually.

No comments: