Tuesday, September 4, 2007

WoW Update - 3 September 2007 (Monday)

So much for leaving my Karazhan group.

To start off, let me first say that my big goal of the Veteran's Belt - well, I hit it. I logged in at 9:30 pm and found myself with 18.8k honor - more than enough for the belt. Since tonight was a Kara night, swinging by Champion's Hall in Stormwind was a matter of taking a few minutes off before flying to Darkshire.

With a brand-spanking new Veteran's Belt of Salvation I ditched my old Khorium Belt and marched into Karazhan.

I don't know if it's just me, but the crits I'm getting with this belt on are amazing. I crit at least one in four Holy Lights now, and at maximum rank that means I'm healing for around 6-7000.

Which didn't mean we breezed through Karazhan, though. And that sucked.

Avierra - Karazhan run (with Waven's group in ASTIG). Moroes to... Moroes. We had to reclear after wiping/resetting no less than six times. Then on the very last try before we would have had to reclear again, we downed Moroes. And guess what the old coot had waiting for me? That's right, Boots of Valiance.

So now I'm looking at getting the Veteran's Band of Salvation (to replace my otherwise awesome Cosmic Life-band). I'll gladly give up a couple of points of +heal and 2 mp/5 for 30 Stamina and 17 Int. And it's only 15k honor.

So yeah, I'm happy. For now, at least.

No comments: