Saturday, September 15, 2007

WoW Update - 15 Sep 2007 (Saturday)

No WoW last night for me - we came home a bit early even though I'd had a bit to drink. It was a bad day at work and I really wanted to let off some steam.

This morning I had one of only two instance runs for the day. The rest of it - well, it's AB weekend and I really, really wanted to farm some honor.

Avierra - Mechanar run (pugged). Downed all bosses, didn't loot a damn thing, hit Revered with Sha'tar. Bought Warpforged Key right after. Finally Avierra is revered with all the instance factions.

Then lunch and BGs till 2 pm.

Avierra - Karazhan run with ASTIG (Waven's group). Big Bad Wolf. Downed after 4 tries (1 hour). Looted nothing, although Waven did get his Eternium Greathelm and Tangzhunter got a very nice gun.

More BGs till the evening, when I popped out for a few beers with the XP folks.

No comments: