Wednesday, August 22, 2007

WoW Update - 20 Aug 2007 (Monday)

A slow WoW day, as things go.

Avierra - Mechanar run (pugged). I came into the instance with one of the gatekeepers already dead, which would prove to be ultimately frustrating, as I finished the run at 11870/12000 Honored with Sha'tar. D-oh! I didn't loot anything of interest.

Some gold farming with Froufrou and Avierra, bringing up my gold reserves to 4400, and then Fel Armament farming with Froufrou to get Avierra 8 Fel Armaments, enough for a Greater Inscription of Faith.

Avierra - Karazhan with ASTIG (Waven's group). Maiden of Virtue only. Took her down after 5 tries and with uber characters. Maiden didn't drop anything I wanted.

Some more AB put me at close to 6k honor and 34 AB Marks. I called it an evening right after that. It was a highly unsatisfying day.

No comments: