Sunday, August 19, 2007

WoW update - 18 Aug 2007 (Saturday)

I thought I'd be okay for WoW by today, but I'm not.

My latency is so high - 1.3k! Something's wrong with my connection.

Avierra - Heroic SP run (pugged). Group dissolved after first boss. Couldn't down Rokmar because of too much lag. Walked away with 1 Badge. Badge count = 26.

Avierra - Mechanar run (pugged). I'm within sight of Revered with Sha'tar now. One more run ought to do the trick.

I messed around in AB for a few marks, farmed with Froufrou, then moved Saucy to LIBOG to help Variance level. Gave up around dinnertime, then logged back in to farm Fel Armaments for Avierra.

Which led to this:

Froufrou - Karazhan run with ASTIG (Supsop's group). Chess event and Illhoof. Chess event took 3 tries - I'm stupid that way. Wiped enough on Illhoof that we called it quits. Turned in Violet Eye quests. Frou is now a little bit into Friendly for Violet Eye.

Still no sign of heroic runs. Looks like I don't get my epic helmet this weekend.

No comments: