Monday, August 20, 2007

WoW update - 19 Aug 2007 (Sunday)

Another WoW weekend comes to a close... but not really. Thanks to new legislation, tomorrow, the 20th, is a holiday - another day of freedom from work.

Today was action-packed. Globe came through and my latency dropped to the 400-600 range -- but not enough to put me back on track regarding my weekend goal.

Avierra - Heroic Slave Pens (pugged). All 3 bosses. Didn't loot anything of note - I think I won a couple of free rolls. Looted 3 badges. Total Badges = 29.

Then I ran AB for a few marks before trying out another instance.

Avierra - Heroic Hellfire Ramparts (pugged). All 3 bosses, although I had some help healing the party during the last boss. Our warlock left and they brought in a PVP paladin to help me heal. Farmed 2 badges and nothing else of note. Total Badges = 31.

More AB, which lasted all day (hooray for AB weekends!).

Then, to cap the day's runs:

Avierra - Karazhan with ASTIG (Waven's group). Chokulit guested while Katidaliri is on vacation in the Philippines. First 2 bosses downed, looted nothing of note, although while clearing trash mobs up to Attumen I hit Revered with the Violet Eye, giving me the Violet Signet (leading up to the Archmage ring). Wiped too many times on Moroes and Maiden for me to be entirely happy about the run. Gave up after a few runs on Maiden.

Some more AB ended the night. I'm up to 29 AB Marks. I need 40 for the Veteran's Belt, and another 40 for the boots. Unfortunately, I'll also need 17k++ honor for that - and I'm at 3k++. Looks like I'll be in battlegrounds a looooong time.

No comments: