Monday, November 24, 2008

WoW Update - 24 Nov 2008: Home Stretch

I had a chat last night with some Guildies. It seems that as nearly ten of us are at level 80, there may be a few attempts at Naxxramas-10 either this weekend or next. Normally I'd be skeptical at our chances - I'm a firm believer in taking slow, safe steps - but all the instance content I've experienced so far has been pretty easy. Also, even if we wind up just farming Anub'Rekhan, that's at least one epic for someone on a weekly basis.

After some discussion with the rest of the Invasion it was decided that I would spec protection for the time being. I'm certainly not adverse to it, and while I will occasionally long for the comfort of a Holy healing spec, I'm not going to complain too loudly. The way I see it, I can tank at least until another tank (*coughmalago*) gets to 80 and gears up, and then we can discuss my transition back to Holy.

In the meantime, I dinged 78 last night and expect to ding 79 either tonight or tomorrow evening, assuming no interruptions from server maintenance. I'm already starting to pick up the tanking gear I'll need at 80.

No comments: