Tuesday, June 17, 2008

WoW Update - 17 Jun 2008; Return to Heroic Mechanar

Froufrou hit Heroic Mech last night with Malago, Amihan (resto druid), Shef (warlock) and a disc/shadow priest from LFG. It wasn't the heroic daily, but as the heroic daily was Heroic Ramparts, we figured that we could get the same number of badges with half the effort.

Four wipes later, we finally found ourselves facing down Pathaleon the Calculator. We had twenty minutes to down him, and I'm glad to report that it took just one try. He dropped the Abacus of Violent Odds (to replace my Bladefist's Breadth) and the Tunic of Assassination (a collection piece). Our disenchanter, Shef, was even kind enough to give me the two Void Crystals (from the Vanquisher's Legguards that dropped) which will definitely go towards my Mongoose enchant.

And that left me with 54 Badges. More than halfway!

No comments: