Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Healing QQ

I asked three of my raiders to brush up on their healing (they're currently DPS) over the past weekend, as the state of our healers is dismal: we're reduced to 2-healing instances since our second Resto Shammy is on burnout break and our Resto Druid has gone MIA.

To my face they said that they would gladly learn to heal. Then I find out later that there was much QQing going on about that.

It's not like I friggin' asked them to take over main healing Ulduar, either. With Naxx on farm, we're clearing bosses so easily that gearing up and training a fresh healer is easy; our main specs mostly need gear from Sapphiron and Kel'Thuzad.

My primary spec is Protection. It's to allow more people to raid that I throw Holy Lights around. Maybe I need to remind people of that.

Maybe it's time to go on strike.

edit: Or a break. I'm burned out-ish. Or headed that way.

No comments: