Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Big Red Kitty closes up shop

I occasionally wonder how I'll end this blog - whether or not walk away from both game and blog in one tempestuous, emotionally-charged post, or quietly let the blog die, leaving its six or seven readers* bewildered as to the lack of updates.

Big Red Kitty shuttered its doors today for reasons I can relate to.
Although it was primarily a hunter blog, I always enjoyed BRK's posts. BRK made it clear that there was a critical difference between hunters and huntards. His sheer love of the game and the great enthusiasm he brought to his craft made me appreciate my time in Azeroth more.

My hat's off to you, BRK. Thanks for everything.

* I should be so lucky.

2 comments:

Manila Office Worker said...

aye, it be a sad day for all dwarven hunters everywhere. here's to you, brk! cheers!

Marshal said...

It's a shame brk is closing shop,just as i get into blogging, part of my inspiration leaves /sigh.

I wouldn't say you have 7 readers dont be silly.I have been reading and following your blog for quite some time now,just from my corner since I am new to the paladin blogging community.

Oddly enough I'm posting on a thread called "Stand by for Divine Intervention",when my paladin blog has the same name.Funny I just noticed that as I'm writing this.

Anyways,great blog /cheer =) I'm sure I'll see ya around the net.

Joenutz @ Divine Intervention