Thursday, December 4, 2008

Out of Synch

As I have been effectively shouted down on the GoV forums for looking for a Naxx-10 group this weekend, I assume that I'm free to do as I please. Which means that by no means should I feel guilty about getting majorly wasted on Friday night and sleeping in on Saturday morning instead of logging to get a run going.

Other things I will not feel guilty about should I choose to undertake them:

1) A quick (or prolonged, one never knows) respec to Holy to work on my healing spec. Why, when I'm doing ok as a Prot specced pally? Because this is the way it's going to be in the future, with dual specs in place: Prot for 10-mans and Holy for 25-mans.

My healing gear is almost entirely blue, with two notable exceptions: a green trinket that gives me +41 INT, and my purple chest from level 70. It's probably good enough for a heroic run, but I won't know for sure until I respec and try it out.

2) A Naxx PUG. I'm not too proud to find my own raid. LF9M Naxx-10, awesome group so far, PST.

3) An extended let's-level-Froufrou session. Poor Frou's still at level 71, at par with Malago. Even Silverwisp has overtaken her. Maybe it's time I gave my favorite gnome some love.

4) More work on Avi-tank. This is not likely to happen. I'm already defense capped (uncrittable). I've also got 24k HP unbuffed, so no need to work on more hit points. I am NOT block capped yet (still at a lowly 75.5%) so that's what I should be working on next - but working on block caps needs a gear strategy, which necessitates raiding, so that's clearly out of the question.

5) A beach trip, effectively blowing off WoW for the weekend. I might just do this, except for the gray skies outside. I'd have to go pretty far to find a beach with sunny skies in this weather. Is Batangas far enough?

Bah.

No comments: