Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Picture Post



Rage On is officially 8/14 in Ulduar as of last weekend; we downed Hodir and Freya on Sunday, and it looks as though the Iron Council is as good as dead in a few days.

As I'm swamped with work and rushing everything to prepare for an upcoming trip abroad, I'll just post some screenies that have been burning holes in my hard drive since last weekend.



There isn't much for a tank to do during the Loatheb fight, so I took a few screenshots. This one was my favorite. We ran two wings of Naxx to start gearing up Barrgrimm (our shiny new 80 warrior) and Liadon (our first recruit on Nagrand).



We defeated two Watchers, which frees them to aid us against Yogg-Saron; here they are watching over Sara.



Here we posed at Freya's Feet. We didn't take one for Hodir. Nobody likes Hodir.



And here are the screenies (well, kind of) to commemorate downing the Keepers.

No comments: