Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Sign of Things To Come

Well, I've made the move to Nagrand... actually four of us have. We're currently voting on the new Guild name via email. Bank of NiHao was fun, but we have an opportunity to improve on it along with a new lease on raiding.

Moving from a US server to an Oceanic server had one noticeable effect - it moved daily quest reset time from 3 pm local to God knows when. So I found myself with not a whole lot to do after 3 pm... and when I find myself with time to spare, I farm myself a Firefly.

It's a little known fact that I collect vanity pets. Avierra does, at least. Froufrou has exactly one pet Avi doesn't - the Phoenix Hatchling that drops from Heroic Magister's Terrace - but besides that, Avierra has 54. Yes, counting Stinker.

Yesterday made it 55.



10 hours of off and on farming. I'm still flying.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dailies reset 1am local time =D