Thursday, August 28, 2008

WoW Update - 29 Aug 2008: What's Been Happening

Blogging's a hard habit to maintain, especially when this much time's passed between posts. Still, with Blizzard experiencing "connectivity problems", I guess it wouldn't kill me to churn out a couple of blog posts, if only to keep the two or three of you who read this blog updated on what's been happening with me online.

The past few weeks have been spent pimping my rides:



Yes, that's a Black War Elekk, and Froufrou is in 2/5 Merciless Gladiator (head and chest). The Elekk is the Ford Expedition of epic mounts, and it looks even more badass when a gnome's riding it.



Thanks to a timely loan from Amihan and Malago (already half paid off!), Froufrou is now the proud rider of a Green Riding Nether Ray. Now I can zip along from one daily to another as I try to make back what I spent on the epic flying mount skill.




Avierra spent some time raiding with GoV these past few weeks (Frou too, but more Avi than Frou). Avi's been to ZA a few times, and was part of the Guild's first Hex Lord Malacrass takedown. She left that raid with a shiny new Enamelled Disc of Mojo and a Bloodstained Elven Battlevest.

And that's it. Oh, and Frou managed to snag a Malefic Mask of the Shadows. Woot!

No comments: